On big drum thump there’s a great coverage of Travis Barker and Dj Am plane crash. Travis and Adam Goldstein (DJ AM) are seriously injured but not life threatening. In the plane crash, pilot, co-pilot, Travis personal assistant and a body guard died.
According to doctors at the Joseph M. Still Burn Center in Augusta, Georgia, both are expected to “make a full recovery”. Barker has burns on his torso and lower body, and AM has burns on a portion of his head and arm, but neither sustained any other injuries from the crash. Both are currently in “critical but stable” condition.
A portait of Travis Barker and DJ AM by Tim Kash (MTV newsroom)
Something ’bout Travis Barker drumming:
- not just a punk drummer
- action man
- Travis goes to hip hop (with DJ AM)
- Travis Barker Remix Busta Rhymes “Don’t Touch Me“
- Blink 182′s I Miss You [pdf score]
- the score from Travis’ remix Soulja Boy’s Crank That from Modern Drummer, by the way of Drummer Cafe
- Best of Blink 182 (Travis Barker’s best beats)