Berklee College of Music Sociedad General de Autores y Editores (SGAE) Scholarship
Eligible candidates must:
* have citizenship and legal residence in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Spain, Uruguay, or Venezuela.
* be a songwriter/composer writing in a contemporary style.
* submit works that are the sole creation of the individual applicant. Partnerships or group submissions (e.g., applications from bands) will not be considered.
* be eligible for undergraduate study in the United States and have successfully completed secondary school prior to July 1, 2010.
* be proficient in both written and spoken English.
* be prepared to begin studies at Berklee College of Music, in Boston, in September of 2010.
* be either an SGAE member or unaffiliated with any author’s rights society.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO